Installation Instructions & System Diagram
- Installation of this product should only be undertaken by a suitably qualified and/or competent person
- Select the correct sized clip for the trunking being used
- Ensure the correct masonry fixing is used – never use a plastic wall plug to fix fire safety clips, the fixing must be ALL metal.
- Fix the masonry fixing first through a metal washer, then through the fire safety clip and finally through the u-PVC trunking into the building substrate
- Ensure the washer is installed across both sides of fire safety clip to ensure a secure fixing
- Spacing: Use a fire safety clip every 400mm except over doors, windows or openings where this spacing should be reduced to every 300mm.
Fire Safety Clips for Round Conduit
View more information